Friday, June 17, 2011

CRaZy hot.. Crazy Water! June 2011 newsletter


For the funniest yet accurate accounting of the early Crazy Water days, watch The Daytripper. Cher Garner and his crew were FABOLOUS! Check it out on KERA (Dallas's PBS station) July 23rd at 10:30am.








INTRODUCING.....
Our new punch and save vending cards. Its simple for every 100 gallons of vended water you get 10 free. Pick up ours at the Pavillion and start punching for your free CRAZY WATER!





Crazy Water in the NEWS.. On WFAA Dallas. Go MAVS!!




"I know Crazy Water is an important part of my performance and hydration, any athlete looking for an advantage in the Texas heat will say the same!"- Bryan Fawley, Pro Cyclocross and Mountain Racer

Acclaimed Dallas bike racer, Bryan Fawley, is now a supported athlete and spokesperson for Crazy Water. "I was looking for the best hydration option I could find for cycling. I tried Crazy Water and I could tell right away it made a positive difference in my performance."
Bryan specializes in Cyclocross racing, a fast-growing type of bicycle racing that consists of many laps around a short course that can feature a combination of pavement, wooded trails, grass, steep hills and obstacles requiring the rider to quickly dismount, carry the bike past an obstruction, remount the bike and continue the race. "With Cyclocross you can't drink water during the race and you have to carry your bike over and over. Crazy Water keeps me super-hydrated during the race and re-hydrates me after each race."
Bryan joins a growing group of athletes who have discovered Crazy Water, realized the performance advantage it gives, and then contacted Crazy Water about becoming a spokesperson.

Mike Modano: "I discovered Crazy Water a few years ago and drink it on a regular basis. Now it's my only water of choice. Love the health benefits and the way it hydrates me during training and after games– so much so I brought cases and cases of it with me to Detroit last Fall."

C.J. Wilson: "Being in the heat all summer long has given me the opportunity to experiment with different brands of water over the years, and I feel like the minerals in Crazy Water really help replenish what I lose on the field"

Brian Johnson: "Our drinking water selection is a very important step in achieving long-term, good health. My favorite is Crazy Water. My clients love it and it really makes them feel better."

Brett Hull: "Crazy Water is now the only water I drink. I like the taste but even more how it makes me feel. You might not think hydration would be as important to me as it was in my playing days, but anyone who's ever knocked out 36 holes of golf on a July afternoon in Texas knows what I'm talking about!"

At Whole Foods Fairview, over $1,000 raised for Feed the Children Tornado Relief.

Mike Modano and wife Willa Ford tag teamed to raise money for relief efforts for tornado victims. The Modano's teamed up with Crazy Water, Feed The Children and Whole Foods in an effort to raise funds and deliver water to victims who have been effected by the devastating weather recently.

Mike and Willa signed bottles of Crazy Water for donation at Whole Foods in Fairview raising over $1000 in under two hours! Crazy Water matched donations in water sending 3 pallets of Crazy Water to victims. We thank everyone for coming out to support in this GREAT cause and for the media groups for helping us get the word out fast!


Here is a sneak peak at our new education and promotion .5 liter labels. The new .5 liter bottles will feature 5 of our Craziest, CRaZed Crazy Water advocates. Our new labels will help us educate consumers how Crazy Water is beneficial for re-hydration to beat the summer heat. We are SO EXICTED and thank our advocates for being such strong supporters of Crazy Water. We do not pay our advocates. They LOVE our water and just ask to keep bringing them more and more and more!

Thank you for continued support of Crazy Water! We appreciate every Crazy drinker out there and here for you. Please reach out to us with any questions or comments you have. This summer is starting off very HOT so stay hydrated and be safe!

Carol


No comments: